Monday, January 27, 2014

A Great Many Thanks!

Today, most of the marketing for a novel is left up to the author. Thanks to social media, this isn't that difficult to do. Just time consuming.

Less than three weeks ago, I signed with Limitless Publishing for my debut novel, The Spirit. (Which will be followed by The Body and The Soul.) Before that, I didn't have much of a social media presence as an author. But in that short amount of time, I've seen a huge increase in followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Goodreads.

And it's all because of YOU!

Even without a cover, a number of you have added The Spirit to one of your shelves to read in the future, and I thank you for that. Thank you. Thank you!

I am dedicated to keeping my pages and blog up to date so you can know where I'm at in the publishing process.

I can't thank you enough for your support!

Kudos to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment