Friday, January 10, 2014

Oh, What to Write?

Ever since I created this blog, I've wondered what my first entry should be about. I considered doing something clever, some fun analogy and relate it back to how awesome it is to have completed writing that first novel. After staring at a blank screen for hours, I quickly abandoned that idea.

Then I thought, maybe I need to do something smart. You know, like explain the difference between 'affect' and 'effect.' But more blogs than necessary do that, and I have no desire to be anyone's personal grammar Nazi. (I can't diagram a sentence to save my life, anyway!)

So I did what any other average human being would do: I abandoned the blog. Apparently, I had nothing to say.

Until I received an email.

A week later, when I was finally able to form words again, I realized I needed to find something to say.

I bet you really want to know what was in that email, huh?

An offer. An offer to publish my book. And not just the first one. The TRILOGY!

Now you get the picture. Me, speechless.

Well, OF COURSE I signed the contract! The Spirit Trilogy is being published by Limitless Publishing, and all of a sudden, I have a lot say!

A lot to celebrate. I hope you'll join me on this amazing journey.

Well, well. Lookie there. My first blog post is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment